Romantic canoe rides for two
Župna crkva Presvetog Trojstva u Svetoj Nedelji
The organ in the Chapel of St. Rocco is a historical organ from 1799, with 7 registers, one manual and without a pedal, and is the work of Celje master builder Anton Scholz.
The Crkvenjak parish house was constructed from 1792 to 1794. It originally served as a guest house to serve the needs of the parish court, and later had a range of purposes (longest as the primary school, housing for teachers, church social hall and more
The Erdody castle in Kerestinac is a Renaissance/Baroque castle constructed by the counts of the Erdody family.